WE ARE OPEN!
MR & MRS STITCH REOPEN THEIR RETAIL STORE RIO BRAZIL, IN BELFAST
#BRIGHTERDAYS are here. After 12 long weeks, we are delighted to reopen our doors. We invite all customers back to our retail store, Rio Brazil in Victoria Square, Belfast, with our biggest ever summer sale.
Taking a positively colourful approach to the new normal, there isn’t any Black & Yellow hazard stripe in sight.
“Shopping needs be enjoyable. A place to relax, escape from the stresses of the world and celebrate the look, touch and feel of beautifully made product.” Says Mr Stitch (Steven Simpson). “Our large city centre store embraced its commitment to public & staff safety by creating a bespoke space. A space with safety notices and floor markings that are inviting and in keeping with the positive aesthetic of the store.”
At present customers can call in any time with no major queues or restrictions. Although not essential, our team are happy to take one to one appointment bookings. Assuring customers get the time and one to one attention they deserve.
See a brief guide to our health and safety measures at the bottom of this page.
Tel. 02890310043 – E.Mail: email@example.com
Our current opening hours:
10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday – Closed Sunday
These times will be revised and may change.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Having confidence that all measures have been taken to insure the safety of yourself and all our staff, can only make your shopping experience more enjoyable. Here we have a simple outline of measures taken to protect our staff and customers.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the store.
- Social distancing observed by the team and we ask our customers to keep this in mind when shopping.
- Screens installed at till points.
- Fitting rooms will be sanitised after each customer.
- Clothes that have been tried on will be removed from floor and steamed.
- All touch points in store cleaned regularly.
- Our store is spacious and open to enjoy shopping safely.